Beauty Works - Waver
The ceramic-coated barrels seal the cuticle to prevent frizz and inspire mirror-like shine. Programmed with an adjustable temperature of 80-220°C to suit your hair type. Complete with a heat-resistant carry case. Expect gorgeous beach-bound tresses.
Ceramic Coating - Ceramic coated barrels seal the cuticle to produce shiny, frizz-free results.
Temperature Control - 80-220°C. Adjust temperature control for consistent, healthy results to suit every hair type. Heats up within 60 seconds.
Triple Barrel - This three barrel waver makes styling super-fast and transforms your hair for instant ‘s-shape’ beach waves.
Complete with a heat resistant carry case, ideal for storing, as well as for use when you’re on the go.
UK electrical plug.
Multi-voltage for worldwide use.
How to Use
1. Before you start, make sure you use a heat protection spray, spritz throughout your mane.
2. Taking small sections of the hair at a time, clamp the tool near the root (you can decide how high up you want the curl to start).
3. Hold for up to 10 seconds depending on how defined you want the curl to be, then release.
4. Move the tool further down the same section and clamp again until it’s all waved. (For a more modern, casual vibe, leave the ends straight).
5. Continue this process on your entire head, until you have a wavy, tousled texture.
6. Once you have curled all of your tresses, it’s time to give them that undone, beachy vibe! So grab a wide-tooth comb and comb through your strands to loosen them.
7. Finish with the Beauty Works Wave Maker spray or a texturising spray, ideal for lending that mermaid finish.
Use a texturising spray before styling to mimic the effect of salt-soaked tresses and add dimension to softer hair, creating a more authentic beachy look.
Instead of curling your hair all the way to the ends, leave a couple of inches free at the tips to create a modern finish.
Ordered friday night and received today tuesday. Realli quick delivery. Tested it out and its amazing. Realli like it. Cant wait to use it properly now. Thanks guys.